Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finito!

I know there's being a while since the last post, but we have been really busy with our project. We finally have our "two last products" finished, and we also have made a video for the two of them. As we run out of time today, I will post it ASAP, because tomorrow we will not be connected through internet, and Saturday will be flying day...

I just want to say thanks to all my team, who make that possible. We've been working so hard this last two days to make a good final product that we can show to our advisors. Thanks also to the ETC who made that possible, they help us with all the material, technical support, and different stuff very quickly.

Hope I see you in further posts! As we want to continue with this project, we will update you with everything is going on.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment